62230 Red Wing ARCTIC PARKA, FR
- High collar
- Detachable/adjustable hood
- Hand warmer pockets on chest
- Two side pockets with flap closure
- Draw cord at bottom of jacket
- Draw cord adjustable waist
- 2" (50mm) wide reflective FR striping around arms, body and over the shoulders
- Concealed two-way, black high-density polyester coil zip with press stud closure
- Left sleeve pocket with pen pocket divider, small flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Daletec®, (Quality 30, 503551), FR 98% Cotton, 2% Carbon, 10.5 oz/yd²/350 g/m²
- R2X, R3X, R4X, R5X, R6X, RLG, RMD, RSM, RVS, RXL, RXS, T2X, T3X, T4X, T5X, T6X, TLG, TMD, TSM, TXL
- EN ISO 11612, EN 1149-5, IEC 61482-2 (Class 1)
- Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Red, Orange
This roomy arctic parka has a comfortable FR cotton lining and is fully insulated with 350g 3M™ TM Thinsulate™ Insulation. Includes YKK® hardwearing, non-sparking zip. It features knitted storm cuffs in the sleeves and draw cords at waist and at the bottom of the jacket for a snug fit. Includes a windproof membrane for added protection against the cold.
This flame retardant material is tested for resistance against flame flash and electrical arcs under realistic conditions. This strong yet comfortable product has the properties of cotton, including absorption and transport of moisture. Workwear made with Daletec® material can also be specified with optional antistatic properties. Daletec fabrics have been third party certified to meet the requirements of EN 531.